Great Western Wealth Management assist you in planning your future, protecting your _, and helping you pass __ your wealth according to _ wishes. Our expert Wealth can help you build _ strong financial plan in following areas:
Estate Planning is the __ of identifying and creating _ well-executed plan that goes _ place now, ensuring you your loved ones will _ peace of mind. This __ is for anyone owning __ asset they wish to _ or transfer after their .&_;
Great Western Wealth Management assist you by:
- Identifying your assets,
- Informing you of various __ for efficiently transferring your _ and wealth,
- Focusing on your financial and how to protect _ assets,
- Designing strategies to minimize and legal expenses, and
- Reviewing legal documents to accomplish your wishes.
Revocable Trusts are created _ the lifetime of the __ and can be amended, or revoked entirely. Often _ a Living Trust, these trusts in which the __ reserves the right to _ transfers or withdrawals of _ to the trust during or her lifetime.
A Revocable Trust assists __ avoiding probate. Assets owned __ a Revocable Trust at time of the grantor’s will not be subject __ probate. Great Western Wealth can serve as a __ or successor trustee for _ Revocable Trust.
An Irrevocable Trust cannot __ amended, modified or revoked its creation. Often times, _ trust is revocable during life of the grantor then becomes irrevocable upon . Great Western Wealth Management serve as trustee for _ Irrevocable Trust.
Great Western Bank has _ a South Dakota Chartered _ for more than 80 which allows Wealth Management __ offer Dynasty Trust services _ our footprint.
Estate and Trust Administration
Great Western Wealth Management __ ready to assist your _ during the stressful period __ incapacitation or death of _ loved one. Important decisions _ be made, sometimes quickly, we can help your receive expert personal attention the entire estate and/or administration.
Our Wealth Advisors will __ the primary contact for , attorneys, and other parties . We assume all the _ that come with administering __ estate and/or trust:
- Tax-efficient solutions for all of estates and/or trusts
- Facilitate family meetings
- Filing of life and _ insurance claims
- Assist with retirement plan
- Asset identification, collection, valuation, management
- Paying debts, expenses, and
- Account and asset administration
- Claims processing
- Preparing estate and income returns
- Distribution of estate property _ to Will and/or Trust
Trustee and Personal Representative
As you discuss your _ planning options, it is _ to carefully consider who appoint to act on _ behalf in the following :
Great Western Wealth Management _ as Personal Representative for _ Will and as a __ or a Successor Trustee a Trust. Our skilled handle estates and trusts __ a daily basis and __ continuous education on federal state law changes as well as tax __ and guidelines.